Cavallino: The Journal of Ferrari History
Issues: 12 issues/12 months
Cavallino: The Journal of Ferrari History is the oldest, largest, most complete, and most respected Ferrari publication in the world. Cavallino Magazine is also the founder of the annual international Ferrari event The Palm Beach Cavallino Classic, and recently launched two new publications, 3-Series and Flat-12. Please contact the publisher directly for more information on the Classic and on these new publications.
Cavallino: The Journal of Ferrari History is the oldest, largest, most complete, and most respected Ferrari publication in the world, bringing you the best on Ferrari 6 times a year. All aspects of the legendary Ferrari marque are covered with authority, accuracy, and quality, including:
The word "cavallino" is Italian for the Prancing Horse, the venerated symbol of Ferrari. And Cavallino, for the true enthusiast, embodies the very essence of Ferrari.
- News: The Ferrari world is alive and well today, with a lot happening. New street models being introduced, new race cars being built, old models being restored, rare cars being found, events being organized. We bring it all to you, and keep you up to date.
- History: Along with being accurate, our stories are complete. If we cover a certain model, the great Daytona, for example, we tell you everything -- the designs, the prototypes, the production run, all its mechanical specs, all the serial numbers, with technical drawings, and more. You'll be an expert on the model when you're done reading.
- Racing: Ferraris made their name on the race tracks of the world, and still do today. We cover Ferraris competing in Formula One, WSC, GT, Ferrari Challenge, and vintage racing around the globe. In our race results, we give model type, driver, and chassis serial number. We document for the present, and for future reference.
- Serial Numbers: All Ferraris are unique, and each one has its own chassis serial number. This is how the Ferrari world keeps track of all the great cars. Cavallino is the only publication that prints the serial number for every Ferrari mentioned in our stories, articles, and race results.
- The Market: In each issue, we list every Ferrari model, and give you its current market value based on actual sales (not asking price). We canvass dozens of dealers to find what's been sold, and for how much. Cavallino prints the only accurate guide to the current Ferrari market, and we indicate what's gone up and what's gone down. No guesswork.
- Advertising: Cavallino has advertisers in its pages who want to reach you. We screen them all, and Cavallino is considered the yellow pages of the Ferrari world. If you need reliable dealers in Ferrari cars, parts, service, restorations, memorabilia, collectibles, art, books, models, everything you'll find them in Cavallino.